fluffy frenchie for sale
If you are interested in buying a fluffy frenchie for sale, be sure to research the best breeders in your area. French Bulldogs are a high-energy breed and require a lot of exercise.
The fluffy frenchie for sale is small but substantial in build with a powerful muscular body. He sports a short easy-care coat to accompany his easygoing personality. The Frenchie likes to play, but he also enjoys spending his days relaxing on the sofa.
That love of play and relaxed attitude carry over into their training sessions. French Bulldogs are intelligent, and training them is easy as long as you make it seem like a game and keep it fun. They are free thinkers and are not an ideal breed for competing in obedience or agility although some have risen to the challenge. This freethinking approach can also lead to a stubborn nature, and if they decide to dig in their heels there is no budging them.
Temperament of Fluffy Frenchies
Fluffy French Bulldogs are known for their playful and gentle natures. They are great family dogs and are known to be very tolerant of other family members. French Bulldogs are also known to be very active and playful, which can make them a lot of fun to be around.
The fluffy frenchie for sale are SENSITIVE TO CRITICISM.
Frenchies are very sensitive, so they do not take criticism lightly. If you scold a French bulldog, it might take it very seriously and mope around the house. French bulldogs respond better to positive reinforcement and encouragement.
Age: 10 Weeks Old
Comes with Papers + Health Guarantee + Vaccination + Carrier
- French Bulldogs do not need a lot of exercise, but they do need daily walks to keep them at a healthy weight.
- French Bulldogs do not handle heat very well and need to be monitored on hot days to ensure that they don’t overexert themselves.
- French Bulldogs can be easy to train, but they can also be stubborn. Be firm and patient when training this breed.
- If you value cleanliness the French Bulldog may not be the dog for you, since he is prone to drooling, flatulence and some shedding. He can also be difficult to housetrain.
- French Bulldogs can be a quiet breed and are not known as a breed that barks frequently although there are exceptions to every rule.
- Because they don’t tend to be excessive barkers, French Bulldogs make exceptional apartment dogs.
- Although it is important to always supervise young children and dogs when they are together, the French Bulldog does very well with children.
- French Bulldogs make wonderful watchdogs, but they can become territorial. They also like being the center of attention, which can lead to behavioral problems if they are overindulged.
- French Bulldogs are companion dogs and thrive when they have human contact. They are not a breed that can be left alone for long periods or left outside to live.
- To get a healthy dog, never buy a puppy from an irresponsible breeder, puppy mill, or pet store.